Is your old telephone system costing you more than you think?
Expensive proprietary PBX hardware, restrictive licensing, outrageous maintenance fees, and costly PSTN phone lines all add up quickly. Older phone systems do not readily support new telephony features that will improve your users’ productivity. We would like to offer a better option.
XBASE provides fully hosted and managed Voice over IP phone systems (VoIP). Our service is based on cutting-edge VoIP technology, running on our proven, reliable infrastructure. We design, implement, and support a fully hosted VoIP solution customized to your needs. We improve productivity, provide flexibility, and reduce your operating costs.
Evolve Your Communications With 3CX
3CX is a software-based PBX that runs on mainstream operating systems, and works with SIP standard based IP Phones, SIP trunks, and VoIP Gateways to provide a full PBX solution -- without the inflated cost and management headaches of an ‘old style’ PBX. Used by more than 30,000 companies globally, 3CX has been recognized for its innovation and cutting-edge technology.
Imagine having the ability to add new users to your phone system with a simple call. Do you need to scale up and down easily to meet your business needs? Need call queues or sophisticated call routing? How about integrating with your CRM or ERP system? Need to know call queue statistics? 3CX can handle it all.
3CX includes clients for smartphones and Mac or Windows laptops that allow users to use their office extension from anywhere. Not only are all calls to the office free of charge, but employees can leverage one single number and leave a professional first impression with your clients.
- Take your office extension everywhere you go
- All calls are free of charge – slash your mobile phone bills
- Increase staff productivity – they can work from anywhere
- One number for your clients – no need to give out your personal mobile number
Reduce Your Telephone Bill and Increase Your Sales
With 3CX, companies can reduce their telephone costs by up to 80%, by leveraging SIP trunks, WebRTC, free calling to remote extensions and offices, and reducing the number of fixed telephony lines. And with CRM integration, agents get access to detailed customer information while they're in a call.
- Save on call costs by lowering mobile and customer service number bills
- Easily add and remove extensions – no per user license
- Know who’s calling with CRM integration – increase customer satisfaction
- Leverage existing hardware, wiring, and low-cost open standard hardware