Through a Managed Services Provider (MSP) partner model, you’ll have access to the leading-edge technology that will help propel your business to the next level. We don’t recommend inferior products and services for our customers. We rely on the same products and vendors that we use to support our clients to keep our business running smoothly, too. We use only companies and products we trust and use ourselves.
You may be asking, what, then, does XBASE use to run its business? Here is our technology ‘stack’:
- 3CX VOIP phone system
- ConnectWise Manage for customer support ticketing
- ConnectWise Automate for managing/reporting on workstations and servers
- Passportal for Password management for all admin accounts and key details
- IT Glue for client system and network documentation
- BrightGauge for client monthly reports and live service dashboards
- QuoteWerks for client quoting
- Cisco networking equipment, clustered for redundancy and ease of maintenance
- Cisco Sourcefire IPS/IDS
- McAfee AV and Disk Encryption, managed by McAfee EPO
- Cisco AMP (Adv Malware Protection)
- Office365 for Office2016, Email, Skype, Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, and managing our Mobile Devices
- Dell, Lenovo, or HP workstations, all with Windows 10.
- KnowBe4 for Security Awareness Training and Phish Testing
- PRTG for monitoring all services
- Our business office and NOC have no servers onsite. 2 independent and redundant connections to our Data Centres, which are generator and UPS power protected.
- VMWare for server virtualization and backed up with either Veeam or Zerto.
- Hybrid SANs or SSD SANs for data storage
- Communication links provided by several Toronto area providers and arranged to provide consistency and redundancy.
We’ve been there. So you can go there.
Our goal is to help you raise your IT game by leveraging superior technology that may otherwise be out of reach on your own. We give you fast, honest, and clear direction and feedback while providing the IT backbone that supports you for your everyday needs today and positions you to lead your industry tomorrow.
So – go ahead – you do you. We’ll do IT!